- (2020) Fish Habitat and Riparian Management
- (2020) Life on the Dry Side, Summer 2020 In this issue - how fire and forest management impact wildlife habitat.
- (2020) Life on the Dry Side, Summer 2020 Edition, Interactive In this issue - how fire and forest management activities impact wildlife habitat
- (2012) Flooded Fields and Drainage Ditches of the Willamette Valley Flooded fields and drainage ditches of the Willamette Valley / Habitat legacies for native fish and wildlife.
- (2018) Ecological Effects of Tide Gate Upgrade or Removal: A Literature Review and Knowledge Synthesis This document reports on findings, conclusions and recommendations derived from scientific literature and knowledge regarding the effectiveness of tide gate removal or upgrade in improving conditions for Oregon’s native migratory fish species, particularly salmonids, and other plant and animal species that utilize estuarine ecosystems.
- (2015) Is there a plan to preserve native salmon runs if GMO salmon start mixing in?
- (2014) Field Guide to Common Fish of the Willamette Valley Floodplain
Freshwater Fish Ecology. Salmonid behavior and habitat selection in freshwater and estuarine systems. Aquatic habitat restoration. Land use impacts on fish habitat. Integrated watershed management. Fish passage.
FW 326* Integrated Watershed Management
Riparian Module in Master Woodland Management Program [OSU Extension]
Fish Ecology Module in Oregon Master Naturalist Program [OSU Extension]
American Fisheries Society
Ecological Society of America
Ph.D. - University of British Columbia, Canada
M.S. - University of Victoria, Canada
Licenciatura en Ciencias Naturales, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina