Department of Fisheries and Wildlife Welcome
Graduate students newly admitted to the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife will be welcomed to a wonderful family at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon. This website will serve as the guide for graduate faculty and current students enrolled in a Fisheries and Wildlife MS or PhD program.
- This guide contains current information on graduate study in the Department of Fisheries and Wildlife at Oregon State University.
- All new and current graduate students and their faculty advisors should reference this guide frequently as every student is responsible for knowing the rules, regulations and deadlines detailed throughout this guide.
- These rules, regulations and deadlines are subject to change so students need to check this site as well as the Graduate School Catalog for the most current information.
The Graduate School
What is the Graduate School?
- The Graduate School at OSU assures quality and consistent interpretation of Graduate Council policies related to graduate education across all programs. The OSU Catalog is the official source for information regarding OSU graduate education policy and procedures. It is the student's responsibility to refer to the catalog for this information.
- The Graduate School supports students throughout the academic lifecycle, from admissions to degree completion.
- The Graduate School, and its campus partners, offers an array of professional development opportunities specific to the success of graduate students. Topics covered in these offerings include: research and ethics, teaching and facilitation, writing and communication, leadership and management, career skills, grad life and wellness. Please visit the Graduate School links to browse our student success offerings.
The Graduate School is located on the Oregon State University's main campus in Corvallis. You can find them in the Heckart Lodge, 2900 SW Jefferson Way.
The Graduate School has put together a how to get started for new Graduate Students that will be helpful when setting up your student account and getting yourself registered, New Graduate Student Guide.
University emergency Contacts
OSU is dedicated to providing a safe and secure learning and living environment for its community members. The Department of Public Safety provides resources, information, emergency phone numbers, and protocols for maintaining personal safety. Sign up for OSU Alerts to get timely messages delivered right to your phone or inbox regarding university closures and other emergency situations.