The Graduate School has a standard timeline for Masters and PhD students to follow, however, the Fisheries and Wildlife Department has additional requirements that pertain to committee formation, early stages of program development, and annual reviews. The timelines for MS and PhD students in a Fisheries Science or Wildlife Science program are shown below. Click on the links below either flowchart to see a larger version with active links.
Academic Support Resources
OSU offers a wide array of academic support resources designed to meet graduate student needs. Some of the more commonly used resources are included below. For a more complete list, please visit the Graduate School’s Student Resources web page.
- Disability Access Services (DAS) – Academic accommodations
- Graduate Student Commons – Sixth floor of Valley Library. Hosts spaces to support graduate student success
- Graduate Student Success Center - Lounge area, work rooms, printer, robotic massage chair
- Graduate Writing Center – Writing workshops, groups, and 1:1 writing coaching
- Statistics Consulting Service – Graduate student research statistical advising
- Student Multimedia Services (SMS) – Poster printing, equipment and laptop loans
- Valley Library – Reference and research assistance, study spaces, research tools